Is your walk in or reach pantry closet a disaster? Is it so tough to find what you’re looking for you end up buying the same items 2 or 3 times at the grocery store? Do things ‘fall through the cracks’ in the cheap wire pantry shelves the builder put in? You’re not alone having these problems. Put some order into your life (and reduce your stress) with a pantry organization system from Innovate Home Org.
In this page check out our line of adjustable and durable pantry shelving and cabinets which come in a wide range of door, drawer and finishing styles for your walk in or reach in pantry closet. Kitchen up your entertaining and add a meal preparation counter or our storage options for your wine and stemware collections.
In this page Innovate Home Org (an authorized Dealer of Org Home) will provide you with the benefits, features and answer your questions about kitchen pantry organization systems. See how kitchen pantry shelves, cabinets, storage zones, pull out drawers and baskets, vertical platter dividers and organization systems will make you no longer dread finding things in your pantry. We can help you take control over this often frustrating area of your Columbus, Westerville, Worthington, Pastakala or New Albany home.
Call Us Today!
Wall mounted white corner shelving and pantry design
- 3/4" thick adjustable shelves provide flexibility to store tall items like cereal boxes of smaller items like spice bottles.
- Vertical shelf dividers are perfect for large platters, cutting boards or trays.
- Open scoop style slide out drawers make it easy to see what jars or canned goods are in the back.
- Arctic white Shaker style upper cabinet doors offer a classic and clean look which would fit perfectly in a classic Columbus home.
Wine rack and glass stemware pantry organizer
- Entertaining will get easier with this easy to access wine rack.
- Glass stemware is tucked neatly under the wine bottles for convenient access when you’re rushing around hosting friends or a big Ohio State Buckeye’s game.
Pantry shelf divider for trays, platters and cutting boards
- Stop struggling with where to put in your large platters or cutting boards. These vertical dividers make it easy to find them and get them out for a Friday night Westerville or Dublin football game.
- The “scoop” divider profile makes it simple for your hand to reach in and grab these bigger items.
- This pantry divider is shown in the Arctic white color.
- Thermally fused melamine finish is scratch resistant and durable.
Beech open scoop drawers to see cans and jars
- The scoop is easier to grab and slide open.
- Heavy duty drawer glides can handle the rigor of your jars and cans.
- Drawer sizes can be adjusted to fit your space.
Adjustable corner pantry shelving
- It’s nice to be able to use the corner space of a walk in pantry. The rounded design is attractive and makes it easy to reach into the back.
- Adjustable shelves offer you the flexibility to design – and change – the space as your storage requirements evolve.
- Shown in an Arctic white color.
Floor mounted custom beverage station with Shaker Style cabinets
- Upper level wine rack and stemware system provides you easy access – but it’s out of reach of small children.
- Concealed cabinets are a good place to store large appliances like blenders and mixers.
- Slide out open scoop drawers provide a fun contrast to the Shaker style cabinet door fronts.
Walk in pantry with an Arch cabinet door and drawer style
- The Arch door style and oil rubbed bronze hardware provide a classic look which is right at home in a classic Upper Arlington home.
- Small prep counter by the window takes advantage of the views and provides more meal preparation flexibility.
- Corner shelf design makes it easy to see what you’ve got.
- Vertical shelf dividers are convenient for your cutting boards and large platters.
Slide out chrome finished wine rack and adjustable shelf
- Keep your favorite wines close at hand with this chrome slide out wine rack.
- 3/4” thick shelves can be easily adjusted as your needs change.
Wall mounted shelves and drawers for a reach in or walk in pantry
- This wall mounted unit makes it easy to clean the floor of the pantry.
- A light cherry finish offers traditional elegance.
- Slide out baskets are a convenient place for fruits, vegetables or table linens.
- Wire racking makes it easy to get wine glasses for your events.
Pull out scooper drawer and a wire basket
- Pull out drawers with a scoop design are easy to operate and work well to house your small appliances or linens.
- Wire baskets are versatile. Use them for fruits, vegetables – or any items you want to group together.
Get the most out of your space and schedule a free design consultation today!Free Consultation
Benefits of a Custom Walk in or Reach in Pantry Shelving & Organization System
See what you’ve got – It’s hard to know what to buy at the store when you can’t see what you’ve got. Slide out drawers, cabinets, wine and stemware racks, and vertical cookie sheet dividers make it easy for you to know what’s in your pantry.
Gain more storage space without anything ‘slipping through the cracks’ – With the ability to adjust the shelves you have the flexibility to get more canned goods, cereal boxes, plates, linens or food into your existing space. And since these shelves aren’t made of wire nothing will ‘slip through the cracks.’
Simplify meal preparation – Consider adding a meal preparation counter inside your walk in pantry so you can prepare foods outside the hustle and bustle of your big holiday parties with family.
3D custom designs to maximize your space and create a one-of-a-kind look – Innovate Home Org can custom design either a large walk in pantry for your new home in Powell or New Albany or develop a reach in solution for a cramped closet space for a classic Bexley, Westerville or Worthington home. Work with our specialized kitchen pantry designers to get a Free 3D kitchen pantry design. They’ll not only show create a kitchen pantry pan with your ideas, but give kitchen pantry design ideas to take your concepts to the next level.
Door, drawer and finish styles to suite your tastes – Whether you like the classic look of Raised, Arched, Shaker or Bead Board drawer and doors or a sleek Euro contemporary feel we have the styles and finishes to add to your décor. Your pantry doesn’t need to look like a disorganized afterthought with some cheap pressed wood or wire shelves slapped in by your builder. Coordinate your design so it works perfectly with your new kitchen.
Innovate Home Org, a reputable professional here to serve you – As part of Innovate Building Solutions (our parent company) we have served over 190,000 customers since 1977. Over this time we have learned to listen to you and offer suggestions to your best solutions. Since we are not burdened by franchise fees our pricing will provide a good value – without the need for sales and marketing gimmicks.
Product Options to Improve Pantry Storage Closet
Design flexibility – Since we offer adjustable shelves, custom cabinets, open scoop slide out drawers, baskets, vertical cookie trays dividers and wine racks you’ll be able to have a design which fits your food storage, preparation and entertaining needs.
Style, color and finish selections to fit any home – Your pantry cabinets and shelves can express your individual style with 19 standard colors, 9 wood veneer finishes and 5 texture options. Whether you have a classic luxury home in Pastakala or a modern minimalist townhome in downtown Columbus we have a design to match your decorating vibe.
Shelving design specifically for pantry organization – Design and function go hand in hand. With the Innovate Home Org system you’ll find divider shelves, adjustable shelves and corner units which were designed to make meal preparation and entertaining easier for you. In addtion, your adjustable pantry shelving system can be moved around to fit your tall appliances or short cans. No more wasted space!
An environmentally friendly counter – Ask about the environmentally friendly “Forterra” 2” thick counters. You’ll enjoy not only their function and ability to add another food preparation surface – but knowing you’ve chosen a sustainable product as well.
Advanced product manufacturing for improved quality and better lead times – Our manufacturing partner (the Stow Company) makes our door and drawer fronts in one integrated plant 400,000 (not sourced to a 3rd party). This provides you with a coordinated finished product with higher quality and shorter lead times. We’re not building your pantry shelving system with outdated manufacturing equipment in a tiny local woodworking shop.